2007年7月21日星期六

Is Exponent Trading Company an eBay Consignment MLM?

Hey Ina, I haven't been over to your site in a while. Every time I go to the forums I get a hacker attempt message?
That's OK I should be working anyway. I do miss the ''This week's find'' crowd though. Tell them I said hi.
About this controversy. . .
I've been accused of speaking about things I know nothing about. I'll admit the only thing I know about MLM is the people involved with them are pests.
That's not really a good basis for deciding these things so I asked people who know about network marketing about it.
The first one I called sighed when I asked her if she'd heard about this opportunity. When I explained I didn't want her to join, but rather I wanted help understanding the thing she perked up. Evidently she gets a constant stream of people calling her for advice in the guise of getting her to sign up.Trading company in yiwu
Her explanation wasn't that far off from mine. She knows more about it and can decode the language.
She says the whole deal of telling people to just do $200 a month in sales to meet minimums demonstrates there is no real product. If this was a real eBay deal, you'd want to list everything through the system. The real reason for the management system is to avoid being shut down by the FTC for running a pyramid scam.
For this reason, and others I won't go into here, I stand behind my original comments.
Oddly the promoters are not responding to my comments with rebuttals. Instead they are responding by attacking me for getting the message out and using the message to attract new students into my sphere.
I'm not the one telling people they can start seeing income in 7 to 10 days if they spend $300 for an inferior eBay listing tool, and some training materials that don't exist yet.
I'm the one saying if you want to start selling on eBay gather 15 items from around your house in your laundry basket. Then sit down with your computer and camera and start listing them. Try to list all the items in two hours.
This way you'll convert some unwanted items into cash, find out what questions you should be asking, and identify areas where you need help.
That's the speed listing example explained in my free report Getting Started On eBay.
I have to pack some trains I sold on eBay so I'll leave it at that.
Terry Gibbs IWantCollectiblesTranslation service in yiwu

标签: